Monday 24 September 2012

You've Got To Be In It To Win It!

The other day there were these people on A Current Affairs that were just talking about winning competitions. They entered every single competition that they saw, and gave us some tips on how to win things. For some reason I found this very interesting, and I immediately got out my iPod and wrote down these notes. There wasn't many, but I thought I'd share them with you anyway!

-When entering a competition where you have to send in your entry by mail, use a small envelope!
-When entering a competition where you have to send in your entry by phone or text, send in your message right on 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Right on the dot! They just said that for some reason this is the luckiest time of the day.

So this got me thinking, have you ever been lucky enough to win a competition? What is the best thing you have ever won? Drop me a comment below or tweet me at @UrbanNerd_!
My favourite thing that I have ever won would probably be The Hunger Games poster that I won last month, I wrote about it here.
There's also this competition going on at the moment and the prize is absolutely SPECTACULAR! I haven't entered yet but I'm really excited too, and I know I probably won't win, but YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!

Hope this helped just a tiny bit.



UrbanNerd.xo

2 comments:

  1. I won 2 tickets to an Aerosmith gig, a limo ride to the venue and signed merch. Of course I'm an Aerosmith fan, I wouldn't have entered otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that is SO cool!! You're very lucky! :)

      Delete