Thursday 6 September 2012

Don't Forget To Go Orange!

Did you go orange today? I did! As it was a school day, and we have a uniform, I unfortunately couldn't dress head to toe in orange, but I still embraced the orange and wore an orange ribbon, orange ear rings, and I painted me nails orange too!! I even bought a delicious ORANGE juice from the canteen at lunch just to add that extra little touch.

How about you, what orange attire did you wear today? Or maybe, depending on where you are in the world, Thrsday the 6th might have only just started for you! In that case, what are you going to wear?

Don't miss out on promoting this wonderful cause, dive deep into your wardrobes or raid the fancy dress cupboards if you must, and find something orange to wear!! 

Remember not just to wear your orange for just one day, we're going orange until September the 9th!!

Tweet your orange pictures to the No Kid Hungry twitter page here. 
Or post them on their Facebook page here!
And make sure to take a look at their website here.

I hope you all get involved and take part by going orange for No Kid Hungry!

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment