Monday 1 October 2012

A Bit Of Change Is Aways Good.

I know I haven't been posting recently, and I apoligise for that. I've decided that I'm going to make a few changes around here. One of the main ones is the frequency of my posts. I used to blog every single day, but recently I've found that hard. So, now, instead of posting every day, I'm just going to post once or twice a week. I think that will suit me better, and that way I think my posts will be better too. It's just a bit of a trial, I'll try it out for a while and see if I like it, if I do I'll keep it like that, if I don't then I'll try something different.

I'll still be doing a Quote Of The Week every Monday though.

One of the main reasons for this change is a lack of motivation. I've really been struggling to think of good things to blog about lately, so that's where you can help. If you have any ideas for an interesting topic that I could blog about, I'd love to hear it!! It could be anything, it could be some thing you've experienced or a lesson that you learnt. It could be a tutorial on how to bake a cake or do your nails, it could be absolutely anything. So if you have any ideas, you can tweet me at @UrbanNerd_ or leave a comment below. Or, if you have an idea but you don't really want people to know that it was from you, I have an email address for this blog that you can send it to. Just ask me for it and I'll be happy to tell you.

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment