Friday 14 September 2012

To Lighten The Mood..

When you're in not so much of a good mood, nothing can cheer you up better than a good laugh. And with my new found love for YouTube, I have found the perfect source of plenty of giggles.


This video is so funny. It is made by the hilarious Jack Quaid and Nick Williams (out of Neon Albatross) and I laughed quite uncontrollably when watching it. It has a bit of cursing in it, so if you are around other people then you might want to put some ear phones in, that's what I did, and I got a fair few strange looks.. but oh well! I got a good giggle out of it.


Jenna  Marbles would have to be the most hilarious girl on the planet. This video is one of my favourites out of all of hers. And this one also has a lot of swearing in it, so you will definitely want to plug in those ear phones, but it's pretty darn funny.


The boys in my class played this in science the other day, and I think it's funny because it is just so stupid. Like, seriously, who would ever think of making a video about NARWHALS?! But it is safe to say that Narwhals are now my favourite animal.
WARNING: Tune may be stuck in your head for days on end, watch at own risk.

So they're my top videos to get a bit of a laugh at, and now for an extra bit of news that might 'lighten your mood', well it definitely did with mine..

AMANDLA STENBERG FOLLOWED ME.
Yeah, that's right. Oh. My. Gosh. I still can not believe it!! Ahhh, it was so exciting! It wasn't on my personal or my blog account, it was on my fan account, oh wait, I mean, ACCOUNTS! Yeah! Two of them! You see, I have heaps of fan accounts on twitter, including one for Amandla and one for Jamandla! Jamandla is the name that Jackie and Amandla call them selves, by the way. It's kind of like their friend ship name. 
So I got home from school on Wednesday, and you know, went on twitter, checked out all the latest gossip. Then, I worked my way down my list of accounts, my Hunger Games account, my blog account, then to my Amandla account! I went into my mentions, and BOOM. 'Amandla Stenberg follows you'. I was like, "FREAKIN' WHAT?!" I thought it must have been a fake account, until I went on to the page and saw the amount of followers it had and that I already followed it..
I ran into our study and started screaming and crying and all of those crazy type of things. When I finally calmed down, well, sort of calmed down, I went into Amandla's follow list to check that I wasn't making it all up, AND I SAW MY OTHER ACCOUNT! And then all of the screaming and crying started all over again.
You guys know how much I love Amandla, I love her a lot, and two days later I still don't believe it happened. For real, someone that I love, adore, support, and someone that I look up to noticed me! ME! Just an ordinary girl that has a lot of love to give. Ah, it's so incredible.

So yeah. That's just my news. Hope it kind of made you smile and the videos made you laugh! You should all definitely check out some more of Jack QuaidJenna Marbles and even Neon Albatross on YouTube!!

Drop me a comment down below or tweet me at @UrbanNerd_ and tell me what makes you laugh or smile!

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment