Friday 7 September 2012

Confessions Of A Blogaholic.

Alright, I just have a few things I need to say. Nothing big! So don't worry, but just a few little things.

First off, I apologise for the font in the last post! It was different to all of the other posts and it looks a bit out of place, this is because I wrote it on my iPod and it just didn't want to go to the right font.
I was typing it last night, it took me like half an hour because it kept glitching, and then the whole thing just disappered. I was so angry! So then I had to type it again and it took me forever, but at least I got it posted eventually!! Anyway, that's the first thing.

Next, comments. The first time somebody commented on one of my posts, I was in class. I wasn't actually meant to be blogging, but I couldn't help myself, and we weren't doing anything important anyway. So when I saw it, I like screamed. It was so exciting! I know you might think that's stupid, but when people comment on my posts and means that they are acutally reading them.
So, next time you read one of my posts, if you like it, let me know! I need to know if I'm doing okay, I need to know what I should do more of and what I shouldn't do at all. So that's just something to keep in mind!

Also, running a blog is hard. Like really hard. Especially because I want to post something everyday. But I have heaps of homework at the moment and it's quite hard to find time to post things. I do try my best, but some days I just won't be able to blog, and this just makes me disappointed too. If I don't post one day though, don't fret! I'll try and do two posts the next day or maybe the day after that.

I posted a recipe last Friday, you can take a look at it here, and I got quite a positive response from that, so I was thinking of doing one every week or maybe every fortnight. So if you have a recipe that you would like me to share with people, you can tweet it to me at @UrbanNerd_ or leave a comment below. It can be everything from savoury to sweet, or maybe even a yummy drink! Just let me know if you've got one!

Lastly, I want to thank you all. Thank you for simply reading my blog. I love the fact that people actually want to hear what I have to say! It feels so good getting all this positive feedback. You are all so kind, so thank you for that. THANKYOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!

I really do appreciate you all.

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment