Thursday 13 September 2012

Just A Little Gift For You Hunger Games Lovers

The other day my English teacher, we'll just call her Mrs. D, told me and my friend that she had decorated her daughter's room with some Hunger Games images that she had found. Now, Mrs. D knows that we are huge Hunger Games lovers, so she said that she would email us the images in case we wanted to print them out as well.
I saw that she had sent them the other day, and I love them. So, I thought I would share them with you! Just in case you wanted to print them out and decorate your room too!

Here they are..

I just have to say, I love this one. It's so simple but I think I like it so much because I just love Rue.
Something else I really liked about this is the notes on it. Now, in the movie, Katniss and Rue's Mockingjay calls are a little different. These notes are the actual notes to the tune, but I don't know whether it is actually Rue's, or whether it's Katniss'. I think it might be Katniss', but that's still uber cool.
I like showing off and telling people that I can play it on the keyboard, also because I can't whistle.. hehe.

Oh I love this one too! This one is for all of you that are both Tributes and Potterheads!!

And I really like the colours in this one.



And there we have it! I hope you like them and you might even stick them up in your room! I know I will be!

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment