Friday 24 August 2012

What A Lovely Surprise! PART 1 - Sportsgirl Fan Of The Month!

So, the other day, we got a slip in the mailbox saying that I had something at the post office that I needed to pick up! This was quite exciting in itself, I never get any mail!
So yesterday, after school, Dad and I headed down there and I got such a lovely surprise when I saw that it was a little parcel from Sportsgirl!! I knew that something from them would be coming soon, because I was fortunate enough to win Sportsgirl Fan Of The Month, but I also knew that something else was coming and I thought it was going to be that. You see, I only found out that I won their Fan Of The Month a few days ago, so I'd like to thanks Sportsgirl very much for the amazingly quick delivery!!

When I got home I ran excitedly into my room and started to excitedly open and unpack my little gift. Inside of the postage packaging was this super cute little bag that contained all of the goodies.

So I got a few little bits and pieces. There's a cute little Sportsgirl heart USB, which will be really handy for school next year. The was also a nail file, note pad, bag tag, iPhone cover, and some sunglasses. These sunnies are super cool and trendy. The frame is actually clear and the lenses are tinted blue, I really love them.

Now for the good stuff! Forgive me, I don't have the best camera, so the photo's aren't of the greatest quality, but if you want a better look at some of these items, check out Sportsgirl's website at www.sportsgirl.com.au
In my little pack there were two different types of eyeliner. Now, I don't really wear much make up at all, but I tried some of this stuff out last night, and I really like it.
So, the bottom eyeliner, To The Point, is a liquid eyeliner and it's probably my favourite. It has quite a thin tip so it makes application really easy. You can buy this from Sportsgirl for $9.95.
The top one is Draw The Line eyeliner. This one has a thicker tip and I just discovered that at the end it has a 'smudger' and a sharpener. I'll have to try and figure out how to use them, haha. The Draw The Line eyeliner is water resistant and sells also for $9.95.
Yeah, the photo below is pretty blurry, but it just shows you the different thicknesses of the two eyeliners.

The next thing is this yummy smelling body exfoliating scrub.
I actually bought this for my bestfriend for Christmas last year because I really liked it, so it was nice to get this in my pack. It's obviously gritty, but not so much that it hurts when you use it. It smells really good, a bit like musk or something, you can buy Scrub Up exfoliating scrub for $9.95.
Then there's this gorgeous Pout About It lipstick. I received the colour Fruit Tingle. It applies really easy and it's such a nice colour. It's a bit more pinky than in this picture but it is still a coral colour. I just read on the Sportsgirl website that this 'moisturises and protects' so that's a bit of a bonus. This one also retails for $9.95.
Next is this Give Some Lip lip gloss in Summer Holiday. It's a bit of a watermelon sort of colour and it smells like vanilla, yum. I was just testing a few of my things out and discovered that this gloss actually looks really nice on top of the Fruit Tingle lipstick. This sells for $8.95.
So that's what my wonderful Fan Of The Month goodie bag contained, thanks so much Sportsgirl!!

Check Sportsgirl out on twitter; @Sportsgirl.
-UrbanNerd.xo




No comments:

Post a Comment