Tuesday 11 September 2012

My First Ever Blog Award!

Yesterday I received my first ever blog award! I didn't even know this type of thing existed, but I want to thank The Book Critic for awarding it to me! It means a lot!!

One of the rules for receiving this award is that I have to answer 5 questions that I was given. Here they are!

1. What was the last book you read? Was it good?
The last book that I read was actually The Hunger Games! And as for the was it good? Of course it was! I was re-reading it, obviously, it's the second time I've read it. I absolutely love it. Love, love, love.

2. What was the last blog you read? What do you think of it?
The last blog that I read was Chocolate For Inspiration. It's a blog about books and I love it!!

3. What are your favourite TV Shows?
I really like murder investigation type of shows, so I love Castle and Bones. I also really like Greys Anatomy and New Girl. I like a lot of shows, but they're some of my favourites.

4. What is your favourite genre of book to read?
Hm, I like books that keep you in suspense, that make you want to keep reading at the end of a chapter. I read a book a while ago, it was a few years ago in fact, called Silas and the Winterbottoms. I'm not sure what genre you would put it under, but I really loved it, it was my favourite book until I read The Hunger Games!

5. Did you like reading in primary school?
Yes! I really loved reading in primary school, I used to read every night as soon as I got home. Then as I moved into high school I didn't read as much, but then as soon as I read The Hunger Games..

Thanks again to The Book Critic for giving me this award!!
I don't actually read many blogs, not because I don't want to, I just don't know how to find good ones! So if you run a blog and you want me to check it out, leave the link in the comment box below, I'll be happy to take a look at it! Or if you have read someone else's blog and you like it, you can tell me about that as well.
So anyway, the five blogs that I'm going to award this to are the ones that I have read, but I really like them all so they do deserve them. And it sucks that I can't give one to The Book Critic because her's is my favourite blog! But anyway..

1. Chocolate For Inspiration
2. Kitsch Snitch
3. Hakuna Peetata
4. What's Stopping You?
5. One Girl, One Life

And to those five people that I chose, here are the rules!
1. Make sure you thank the person that gave you the award and tag them in the post!
2. Ask the next five people five questions and answer the ones that you were given.
3. Award five people of your own!
4. Remember to post the rules!

So here are the questions for you guys..
1. What is the one thing that you always do when you have some spare time?
2. What is your favourite song at the moment?
3. Why did you start a blog?
4. What country are you from? Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
5. What's your favourite thing to blog about?

And there we go! I've really enjoyed writing this post, I hope you've enjoyed reading!

UrbanNerd.xo


No comments:

Post a Comment