Friday 14 September 2012

A Little School Project.

Lately, in English, we have gotten piles upon piles of work. And the worst part is that they have been assignments, so I actually have to put some effort into them.

The latest topic that we've been working on is politics, and we have to make up our own little make believe political party. On Monday we are actually going to have an 'election' so we have to make a speech on what we stand for and all that type of stuff. Another part of the project is that we have to make some merchandise pieces or other things that promote our party.

Mine is called The Justice Party, and for one of my items to promote it I made a website!
I really just made another blog but I've tried to make it not look too much like a blog..
Anyway! I'd appreciate if you could take a look at it, just tell me what you think, give me some feedback. It's not really anything special, but still. 

Go to partyofjustice.blogspot.com to take a look at it, and please tell me what you think!!

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment