Sunday 2 September 2012

Thankyou Amandla.

So, a while ago I wrote a post about my role model, Amandla Stenberg.
Yesterday that post reached 100 views, and I was absolutely over the moon.
I tweeted to Amandla saying that it had reached this milestone and that she inspires me very much, and guess what?
She retweeted it!! This was super duper exciting. When I went onto twitter and saw it, I was so pleasantly shocked. 
Since then, that post has received another 75 VIEWS! Which I think is absolutely amazing. It never would have happened though if it weren't for Amandla.
So, I want to THANK YOU AMANDLA. For not only retweeting, but for being the inspiration behind the post, and also my inspiration in life in general. I couldn't ask for a more perfect role model.

I'm hoping that her retweeting my tweet means that she might have read the post. This would be a dream come true, so I'm going to be an optimist and say she did.
If you want to take a look at the post, click here.
and if you want to check out the special tweet, click here!

Thankyou Amandla.

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment