Friday 10 August 2012

You Might Know Me.

When I first thought of creating this blog, I wanted it to be anonymous. I now realise that that might not be completely possible. That doesn't matter though, if you know my identity, then you are very clever. If you don't, you can call me UrbanNerd.

That's the first thing I was going to talk about. I have made a few changes since my previous post, and there will probably be a lot more changes to come.

First off, in my last post, I called my self 'The Teenage Scribe.' I was under a bit of pressure here to think of a nickname, a pseudonym you could say, for myself. I have now given it a bit of thought, and as I stated earlier, I shall now be known as UrbanNerd.

Second, I do have a twitter account for this blog. Originally, its username was @Life__Blogger, but now, with my new found name, it is @UrbanNerd_ . If you have any feedback, suggestions, or you have your own life story that you think might be interesting to blog about, just tweet me at that address. Your thoughts are most welcome.
If you don't have twitter, you can always leave a comment below. :)

-UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment