Tuesday 21 August 2012

Happy Birthday Jackie Emerson

Today, Tuesday the 21st of August, is Jacqueline Emerson's birthday.

Jackie is an actress who most recently starred in The Hunger Games as Foxface, and she's also a wonderful singer. She really does have the most amazing voice.

Today Jackie turns 18, which I find pretty hard to believe, as she seems so mature and she is so so gorgeous. I really admire her in so many ways. She still has so many years ahead of her yet she has achieved so much already. Seeing and hearing her work just makes me proud.

So I want to wish Jackie the most amazing 18th birthday, I hope she has a fabulous day and enjoys it as much as she deserves. 

If you want to send Jackie a birthday message of your own, you can tweet her at @jackie_emerson.

You really do inspire me Jackie.
-UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment