Wednesday 15 August 2012

Happy Birthday Jennifer Lawrence

Today, 22 years ago, a beautiful girl was born.

That girl's name is Jennifer, and she is now one of the most amazingly flawless women on the planet.

Some of you might not have heard of Jennifer Lawrence. She is an actress, and a very good one at that. She stars in many movies, but her most recent being my beloved The Hunger Games.

Jennifer turned 22 today, and even though she won't see this, I would like to wish her a very, very Happy Birthday. She is such an inspiration to me, I look up to her very much, and I want to thank her for being such an amazing role model to me, and to many girls (and probably boys too) alike.

What Jen has achieved is just outstanding, I'm so proud of this girl.

Happy Birthday Jen, I hope it's as beautiful as you.<3

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment