Friday 10 August 2012

What Smells Good.

I've got to be honest, if I didn't have deodorant, my life would be horrible. Now, there's bodysprays and fragrances that smell absolutely amazing, and then there's those ones that don't.. that's what I'm going to share my opinion on now.

I love Impulse deodorants. First of all, most of them smell great, and the bottles they are in are actually quite pretty.
   The one I'm using at the moment is called Impulse Tease. It is described to smell of zesty pineapple with exotic wood scents. It really does smell great.
    Another reason I love Impulse  is because they are spray deodorants, not roll-ons, but that's just a personal preference.
    One of my all time favourite Impulse sprays is called Impulse Very Pink. It has a mix of fruity and floraly scents. It smells so dainty and delicate, I guess you could say, just perfect for a girly type of girl.
   Like many deodorants, Impulse is available at many different supermarkets.

Something else I got the other day that I thought was extremely cool was a fragrance from the gorgeous store, Sportsgirl. They just recently released a new range of perfumes. It was the first time they had released something like this, and I LOVE them! There were four pieces in this Make Scents collection: Bright Young Thing, Over The Rainbow, Into The Wild and The Sweet Truth. As soon as I saw them I rushed over to the shelf to see exactly what they were. What I really do love about them is that they are really funky and unique. They are a roll-on perfume, which I have never seen before. All four smelt amazing, so I struggled to choose just one to buy. I ended up getting Over The Rainbow, though. It has a fruity sort of touch to it with another smell that I just can't put my finger on. They were all in really trendy bottles, and I will definitely be going back to buy another one, if not the whole collection. The Make Scents range is available from Sportsgirl for $9.95 each. (Australian Currency.)

I'm sure I am not the only person to be sprayed with this and that and who-knows-what in the girls change rooms when getting dressed for sport, and I must admit, some of them smell really good. I know one of my friends 'accidentallt' missed themselves and got me with their Lynx for girls deodorant, and I actually kind of liked it. There was another Hello Kitty spray the smelled strongly of musk that I loved. But my favourite second-hand deodorant I have tried is, yet again, a Hello Kitty spray. It smelled exaclty like Hubba Bubba's grape flavoured bubblegum. It smells almost good enough to eat.

What are your favourite deodorants and perfumes? Drop me a comment below or tweet me at @UrbanNerd_ .

Live long and smell nice!

UrbanNerd.xo


No comments:

Post a Comment