Thursday 9 August 2012

The World Says Hello.


Good morning, good afternoon, good night, good day to you people of the blogging world.

I'm new to here, I've never blogged or anything like that before. So to be completely honest, I don't have much of an idea what I am doing. But bear with me!

I thought, before anything, I better let you know a bit about me, and the whole point of this thing.
I'm here to post about life, my life to be precise. About the things I like, the things I don't, the issues I face, and all of the other things that hit me. I will try to be the most interesting person I can be.

I am a 14 year old girl. I live in Australia and love it here. Although, I would love to travel around the world and visit all different places.

I love social networking, but I'm not as much as a fanatic as some people. I have a facebook and a twitter, but not a Tumblr or Instagram or any of those type of things. I just made a twitter for this blog, the username is @Life__Blogger (Yes, that is two underscores, not one.).

I'm a hardcore tribute (A Hunger Games fan, for those of you that don't know), but I hopefully won't post too much about that.

I have a habit of writing in capitals, I will try to restrain myself, but forgive me if I yell at you. I don't mean it, really.

I like to sing, draw, play piano and read. My friends also mean the world to me, as do my family. I have the best laughs with them, I love making memories.

Talking about friends, I love making new ones. It doesn't matter who you are, I don't ignore people. So if you have any feedback, suggestions, or a conversation point, just tweet me, @Life__Blogger.

That's all for now. Wow, my first post. Over and out.
-The Teenage Scribe.xo







No comments:

Post a Comment