Friday 17 August 2012

What's In The Bag

My bag is always filled with things that really don't need to be in there, but I do have a few things that I take with me everywhere. I'm sure you all have a few necessities that you need all the time too, here are mine..
Of course, I would usually have more than this in my bag, but these are probably the only things that I actually need.

What girl (or boy for that matter) could go anywhere without their phone or iPod?! I know I couldn't, it's kind of sad really. My phone and iPod might as well be glued to my hip, they are definitely two things that I can not go without.

Something that would be absolute torture for me to go without is my darling chapstick. One time, I forgot to take it to school, and I nearly died. Seriously. I especially like the vanilla flavoured one, compared to the strawberry one, because it's clear, I guess you could say, so if you have a bit of a dry nose because of a cold or something you can put it on there without it being noticed. You can get these little lip balms from pretty much every supermarket, for just a few dollars.

Something that I discovered just recently that I take everywhere is this cute little perfume. It is a roll on fragrance, something that I haven't seen before. I really like the actual idea of this because I'm that hopeless with spray on perfumes, I always miss, so these are super handy for me. Hehe. I got this cute little thing from my beloved Sportsgirl, for $9.95. There is four pieces in the collection, and the one I got is called Over The Rainbow. I'm not really sure how to explain its scent, it's got a bit of a fruity tang, and I just love it.

My nails are always breaking, like always. So something I find really handy to have around is a nail file. You should always keep a nail file in your pocket or bag, I carry one around with me everywhere.

Aloe Vera tissues. These would have to be the best things since sliced bread, even though there have probably been million of things better than sliced bread, but that's not the point. You might think it is silly how much I idolise this tissues, but you can't judge until you try. You know when you've got a cold, and you just have to keep wiping and wiping and wiping your nose? And your nose gets all red and the tissue is all rough, you know the feeling. These aloe vera little pieces of wonderful are so so soft, and they stay that way. So I would definitely recommend that you buy some of these little beauties.

These are just some of the things that I always keep in my bag. What are the things that you take everywhere with you? Tweet me at @UrbanNerd_ or drop me a comment below. :)

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment