Wednesday 29 August 2012

Question Time!

So, I thought for this post I'd do a bit of a Q&A! I have had a few questions asked by my lovely followers on twitter, plus I've made up some myself that I thought you might want to know!

Here we go..

-How old are you? I am 14 years old!
-When is your birthday? My birthday is on June the 5th, so it has already been this year.
-Where are you from? I'm from Australia, and live in the state Victoria!!
-Do you have any pets? Yeah, I have two cats, a dog, two hens and a fish!
-Why did you start this blog? Good question. I was talking with a friend that was thinking about starting up a blog, and I thought that it could be fun to share my ideas, opinions, and just all of my stories too!
-Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have one older brother.
-Who is your role model? Amandla Stenberg is definitely my role model. You can find a bit more about her here onecrazylittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com.au/amandla-stenberg!

So they're just a few of the questions I have been asked lately, if you have any more, I would love if you tweeted them to me (@UrbanNerd_) or leave a comment below!!
Also, I'd love to get to know some of my loyal readers, so how about you answer some of these questions in the comment box below?

UrbanNerd.xo

2 comments:

  1. It’s always so much fun finding out stuff about other people. Fun post. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love finding out about new people too, it's always good to learn about what life is like for other people.
      Glad you like the post!! :D
      UrbanNerd.xo

      Delete