Saturday 13 October 2012

A Celebration You Can Help With.

Amandla Stenberg. October 23rd. 14 years old.

If you ask me, October 23rd is one of the biggest days of the year. Yes, it is the darling Amandla Stenberg's 14th birthday. Fourteen, that just seems so grown up! Even though I'm already 14 and am still very much a kid...

Anyway.

Yesterday I cam across a tweet about my hero's birthday, and it got me extremely excited, fangirl mode, if you will.


THIS. A girl on twitter, @maddy_merz is making a birthday video for Amandla. I just love the idea of this, because if Amandla sees it, SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY SEE YOUR FACE. Oh my gosh.

And because I love Amandla very much, I wanted this girl's video to be the best it can, so, that's where you come in. 
Now, I know that not everyone will actually know who Amandla is (if you actually read my blog though you damn well should), but those of you Tributes most definitely would.
If you are a fan of Amandla, what are you waiting for?! Send in a picture!

There's some more information for you here, if you need it.

Happy early birthday my dear Amandla, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

UrbanNerd.xo




No comments:

Post a Comment