Wednesday 10 October 2012

CAPTURED - For Your Inner Writer.

I recently discovered that the fabulous The Book Critic over at bookfangirling.blogspot.com is having a writing competition!
It is called CAPTURED, and it is a short story competition.


Basically, she has given you a picture of a scene out of The Hunger Games and you have to write a short (a maximum of 2000 words) FanFiction about it.

The prize is that she will promote your blog/twitter/tumblr or any of that type of thing for all of November! Also, the winning story will be featured on her blog!

All of the rules and everything else you need to know is here.
You should definitely check it out and get invloved! I know I will, if I find the time and motivation! Haha. I think it would actually be a great opportunity, as I don't usually like writing, but because it's about something I love then it should be fun!

I can't wait to see the winning entry, and if you decide to give it a go, good luck!

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment