Sunday 7 October 2012

The End Of My Day Was A Little Grey.

First of all, I want to congratulate myself for making a creative title and also including a pun in there, go me.

Last Tuesday, the season premier of Grey's Anatomy was on. When I saw the ad saying that it had been 'fast-tracked' so we got to see it the same time as America, I was so excited, but geez, the ad nearly made me cry!

You see, in last season's final episode, some of the doctor's had been in a plane crash and my favourite character died. Sob sob. And my second favourite character, they were in love, sigh. But the guy, Mark, didn't really confess / realise it until when she, Lexie, was dying. So yeah, it was really sad.

And then, next thing you know, the season premier was on and Mark was in a hospital bed!


And long story short, he wasn't showing any signs or recovery, and his 'wishes' were that if after 30 days he wasn't get any better, he wanted them to turn off the life support. 
So at five o'clock on that day, after 30 days of no recovery, they all gathered there, in his room, on the seats outside, and sat with him while he died. ALL THE WHILE I CRIED MY EYES OUT.

Sorry for yelling just there, my emotions just took over.

And so that's why the end of my Tuesday wasn't too good. But you should still watch Grey's Anatomy because it's amazing.
Also I now am so desperate to meet Eric Dane to make sure he's alive and okay.

UrbanNerd.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment